- Joining & Separation formalities, Full & Final Settlements of M&S Staff, Monthly LTA Payments, Coordination of Training Activities.
- To coordinate with HR and Accounts team for collection and disbursement of Fraternity Fund
for the family member of the deceased employee.
- To process the monthly payroll for Walchandnagar while ensuring compliance with defined
Policies and guidelines for the Workmen and Staff
- To update the payroll/SAP with information on new hires, terminations, commissions, travel,
changes to compensation, addresses, tax withholding changes, direct deposits, retroactive pay, relocation reimbursements, manual check entries etc.
- To ensure adherence to the statutory compliance of Provident Fund deduction, Gratuity and
- To work jointly with Finance for processing stop payments and / or adjustments.
- To facilitate the audit of payroll and provide them with all the information required.
- To reconcile and audit the payroll and troubleshoot errors and issues.
- To provide payroll reporting as necessary.
- To assist in Domestic inquiries.
- MIS, Documentation and Reporting
- To maintain confidentiality of all employee data and files and ensure secured access to the
store room containing the personal files.
- To provide MIS reports to GM (HR & ER) at Walchandnagar as and when required.
- To provide any records as required to internal / external auditors.
- To manage all aspects of personnel files for workmen like creation of files for new recruits,
regular updates, storage in safe secure place, confidentiality etc.
Required Candidate profileSkills :-
- Good Written Communication
- Proficient with MS Word, EXCEL and Power Point
- Updated knowledge of Labour Laws
- Working knowledge of F&F Payments, Gratuity, Bonus etc.
- Additional qualification - SAP Payroll process
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.
Walchand Industries is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified global company specializing in heavy engineering and project execution, hi tech manufacturing. We not only offer an entire range of services involved in the design and construction of plants and machinery for a variety of business such as sugar, cement and railways industry but also develop critical and complex components for nuclear, defence, aerospace and missile sectors.
Apart from this, we have also diversified our portfolio and made significant headway in Oil & Gas, Mining & Bulk, Mineral Processing and Bulk Material handling, Foundry as well as Precision Instruments.
Backed by a strong foundation and a century old tradition of providing excellence in engineering, we are not just a trusted name in India but have also succeeded in expanding our footprint across South America, Africa, Asia and Middle East.
In the India Inc., we are highly regarded for our pioneering achievements and for our contribution to nation building activities.
We are strongly customer driven and firmly believe in serving our customers in a timely and cost efficient manner and in the process, adding value to ourselves. A perfect blend (amalgamation) of superior technical expertise, sound project management capabilities as well as a relentless commitment to the highest standards of quality, ethics and efficiency is the reason why customers choose us( is what makes us a (preferred) vendor of choice).
Our continuous quest for quality compels us to partner with leading OEMs around the world to ensure we deliver our best to our customers.
Led by a strong focused management team and supported by a team of a highly qualified talent base comprising of engineers and technicians, we strive to create an environment that enables individuals to achieve functional excellence, continuous improvement, teamwork and innovation in order to satisfy our stakeholders.
Contact Company:Walchandnagar Industries Ltd.